Saturday, November 30, 2013

Ranting

Hey all!

Its been a really long time since I last posted anything right?
Hahaha.

Many things has hapened and I can say that im still coping with life. Day by day.

Oh and im currently working too. Its been 10months working for this current company. Well december will be my 10th month.

There are times that I feel unable to cope with work and there are times when it is alright.

Im just amazed at how others are able to handle their stressful job. Especially those who are in the advertising and accounting line of work.

Well today isn't a good day for me.
I just kept on arguing with my family members and everything seems to go wrong.

I really do feel like breaking down to cry but I couldnt. Tears would not flow. I just thought that by crying, I would feel better.

Now im stuck.
When I thought of calling a friend just to rant, no names come to mind.
But I do have a thought at the back of my head saying that they are all too busy to find time for me.

When this thought came. I do so feel upset. It's like there is something wrong with me. I dont feel close to my friends anymore. I feel really far away from them.

There are many circumstances that I can reason out such a friendship.
Eg. Friends studying abroad, too busy with work and studying, too busy with church activities... and etc.

Its like my room in the house is my only sanctuary.

After typing this I start to feel so hopeless though. With my salary, I wont be able to afford to buy a house. Im only scrapping by with my monthly salary.  What little savings I have, ill usually use it to pamper myself.

Ill usually spend it on food or buy thise korean facemask but for the past few months I had mostly spent it on  buying birthday presents.

With Christmas around the corner, there will be heaps of presents that I would need to buy as well.... gosh

Even my family, their birthdays all falls in December. ...
I foresee my money flying out of my bank account very quickly.

After typing all these. I somehow feel slight better. To those of you who had read this post till this far, I thank you for spending your precious time just to ready rant. I find that this is the only place that I could release some of the stress that I am feeling.

Ill sign off here today. Ive decided to take a nap and try to sleep away all the bad feelings that have accumulated today.

Ill see you all in my next post and until next time , stay healthy and safe!

Xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God bless you Grace!