Thursday, August 13, 2009

still going on? not sure

Wish upon a star,
I pour my heart,
Pour out to you,
Together with this song i sing,
it's my wishful wish,
that i know you

I have heard so much,
about your love,
till i can see,
in my head,
you were there for me



currently i am giving it a try to write songs.....
from what you can clearly see above,
it doesn't seem succesful at all....
sigh
what i did was pick a piece of music and by the melody of it,
write down lyrics for it.

writing the whole song as in the music notes as well would be too much for me.
and with all those copyrights to think about + i am not that creative in any way
so what the heck.
writing lyrics is the closest i can get to writing a whole song.

ok.
im done for today.
thanking for reading this piece of crap post.
*bows*

No comments: