Monday, March 9, 2009

Horsey!!!!!!

Hey ppl!!!
hehehe
i was just lying down on the floor in my brother's room...
i'm sooooooooo fat already!!!
i have been eating non stop here....
AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
bare with all my ugly pic...
hehehe

Okay,
my family went out for garage sales and yup!
I bought a horse and i got another free!!!!!
hahaha

well, it's not the REAL horse....
it's a soft toy!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OKAY, i know you guys think that i'm too old for them but...
I LIKE soft toys!!!!
at home, i dont have many soft toys...
just a white horse that my uncle gave me when i was 6
and a bunny which i got for christmas 2004, given by my mum.

the reason why i dont have loads of soft toy is because my nose can't stand it...
sigh...
so now i got 2 new horse soft toy!!!
YAY!!!!
I do still hug it but when i sleep i have to put it away...
and i get to hug my pillow with the pillow case which my Dong Bang Gang gave.

Fan Wai, are you jealous??
hehehe
oh and here, when my family drive on the road,
like highway,
i get to see horses roaming around on the pasture!!!
hahaha
there are white one, black ones and even brown ones too!!!
jealous yet??
HAHAHAHAHA
*evil laughs*

hehe
sorry bout that...
just too excited..

so, as you can guess, i like horses...
but i dont know how to ride or take care of one though...

oh yea, a frind here, Nick(from the christian fellowship)
said that he got a friend that have horses and Nick says he's gonna organise
with his friend to do HORSE RIDING!!!!!
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

can't wait for that!!!!
hehehe

okay so here are my pictures...
hehehe






-new soft toys and me!!-

-all my soft toys with me in Australia-
sad that i left my white horse and bunny in m'sia

3 comments:

carmencn said...

haha.. i like the second one.. the brown and with white tip on the head... haha

Grace KJL said...

hey!!!!
me like that one too!!!
hehe
that one more hug-likeable...
hehehehe
so far i have been hugging it..
the others have just been in the cupboard. XP
I bought that one and the light brown and white one was given to me free...
hehehehehe

caroondoodoo said...

yoorrr.. evil lar u... keep the others in the cupboard.. hahaha.. hug them mar... hahahaha...