Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bored!!!!!!!

hey!!! *waves*
i'm having my term break but i'm still stuck at college...
and this is because of ....
LAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have no transport to come to college just before LAN starts so i have to
follow my mum .
that is early in the morning to work...
so i have to stay here from 7:55 am till 4pm for Lan and i'm damn BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why in the 1st place would the government want to make this a compulsory subject?!
The students in class don't even listen to the lecturer....
I'm sorry mr..... whoever your name is but i too don't listen to your teaching....
it's like a waste of time.
I can't even enjoy my term break...
imagine me coming to college so early in the morning and wait till its 4pm just for that 2 hours class.....
*sigh*
today i'm just so bored so....
i played with my phone....
hehehe
here are the pics....
-A normal smile-
-kinda blur smile-
- =P -
-flirty smile????- XP

-i'm trying to pout hehehe-

-err... i dunno what kinda face it is...-

hehehe.......

just bored...............

No comments: